Clifton Refrigerated Centrifuge.
« Return to Centrifuges
For safe operation this Clifton® Centrifuge features electronic control with numerical indication of rotational speed, time and temperature control. A maximum rotational speed of 16,200 rpm with a centrifugal force of 25000g can be applied to the contents of 2.0ml micro tubes.
'Quick Run' starts the rotor and remains running as long as you press the run button. Centrifuge also features a 'Continuous' and 'Program' mode for 10 pre-sets each can be configured with rotor speed either in RPM or RCF, acceleration/braking and time. Programs retained in memory after power off. Built in error detection prevents incorrect values from being accidentally entered.
Rotors feature automatic rotor recognition for safe running speeds on a quiet brush less induction motor. All rotors can be autoclaved and the rotor bowl is easy to clean. The maximum recommended density of material to be centrifuged 1.2g/ml.
Narrow design maximises bench top space with cooling compressor at rear.
2. Brake and acceleration control.
3. Touch button keypad.
4. Easy to wipe clean chemical resistant control panel.
5. Built in electronic safety system monitoring the Centrifuge.
6. Bowl refrigeration system ensuring samples do not suffer damaging temperature shocks.
7. Supplied without rotor allowing selection ideal accessory head suiting your requirements.
8. Powder painted bath body both inside and out providing a durable finish and protection against corrosion.
9. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
10. All Clifton Centrifuges are fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
11. Each Centrifuge is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.
Tube Adaptor for 12 x 5ml tubes
Rotor - angle head 12 x 10ml (max 5000rpm) with Buckets
Suitable for NE 000GT/I, NE 000GT/M and NE 000GT/R Micro Centrifuges.
PDF File Product Literature