With a versatile factory, Nickel-Electro can produce some of the highest quality made-to-order products in the industry. We'll be happy to discuss your needs and specifications.
Contact us with your requirements or view some examples of our bespoke solutions.
Continuous or setting up to 99 mins:59 seconds mm:ss
Continuous, Timed or Program mode. Easy to use touch pad controls with digital display of speed and time. Auto lid release with sounder when rotor stops.
10 program memory
230V 50 - 60Hz
A compact highly specified durable bench top Clifton Centrifuge
with wipe clean control panel, touch button controls for lid
opening, rotor start or soft start, program and RPM/RCF conversion.
Digital displays indicate rotor speed and timer .
Designed with air flow cooling and anti-vibration running making it
suitable for blood and biological separations and sampling.
Supplied without a rotor, accessory rotors can be chosen for the
intended application. In use has added convenience of an audible
alarm at the end of timed period.
Featuring several safety features automatic rotor imbalance, lid
interlock and lid drop protection.
Automatic rotor imbalance, rotor recognition, lid interlock and lid
Features and Benefits
1. Easy to read digital display, showing time or speed.
2. Soft rotor start and stop.
3. Touch button keypad.
4. Easy to wipe clean controls.
5. Bowl airflow cooling, samples do not suffer damaging temperature
7. Supplied without rotor allowing selection ideal accessory head
suiting your requirements.
8. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive
operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
9. All Clifton Centrifuges are fitted with non-slip rubber feet for
10. Each Centrifuge is uniquely identified with its own serial
number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its
inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection
and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.